Understanding that people facing transitions and other life challenges sometimes require assistance, my services help clients navigate difficult times, develop skills to manage life stressors, and thereby cultivate a more fulfilling and rewarding life. I am experienced in working with depression, anxiety, anger management, grief, loss, and difficulties in life transitions. I work with individuals, couples, and families. My experience working with older adolescents, young adults, and adults has spanned a variety of settings and psychiatric presentations.
After graduating from Princeton University, I attended Boston College Graduate School of Social Work & obtained a Master of Social Work. I have worked as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LICSW) at Brigham & Women's Faulkner Hospital & currently work as a therapist at McLean Hospital. I have experience working in college counseling and with various populations.
- Coping skills
- Relationship issues
- Life transitions
- School issues
- Self esteem
1051 Beacon Street
Brookline, Massachusetts 02446
- Cost per session: $200
- Reduced rate slots may be available for clients with demonstrated need
- Accepts private payments and PPO/POS insurance plans from certain insurances as an out-of-network provider
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker,
- Master of Social Work (MSW) from Boston College
- BA from Princeton University